Commercial real estate occupancy costs are typically a company’s largest recurring business expenditure. As your representative, Capital Realty Advisors works for you, representing your interests to achieve the best possible value. We save your company time and money, while making the task of relocation or lease renewal smoother, simpler, and less disruptive to your business. We help you evaluate Lease / Purchase options and navigate your firm through the entire process: the initial analysis, market research, contract negotiation, improvement construction and move-in.
Our fees are paid from the commission the Owner / Landlord pays to the listing broker.
Our Buyer / Tenant Representation Services Include:
- Needs Analysis – Lease vs. Purchase
- Surveys of Available Property
- Strategic Planning – Growth Forecasting
- Requests for Proposal (RFP) – Lease / Purchase
- Proposal Analysis
- Lease / Purchase Negotiations
- Lease Renewal Negotiations
- Site Selection – Buildings / Land
- Build to Suit / Design Build
- Move-In Coordination
Entering into a commercial real estate transaction demands technical expertise and market experience. Let Capital Realty Advisors bridge the gap between need and solution, eliminating the guesswork and ensuring information-based decisions.